Over the last few weeks many of us have probably been bombarded with all kinds of noise, speculation, and potentially misinformation around COVID-19.
My colleagues at Russell Investments put together some valuable COVID-19 Resources:
- How Coronaviruses Work
- Educational scrolling infographic by SCMP
- The Math Behind Social Distancing
- Infographic on how social distancing can be a first line of defense
- The History of Pandemics
- Infographic on the history of pandemics and how COVID-19 compares
- Real Time COVID-19 Map
- Dashboard by Johns Hopkins University – updates in Realtime so you always have the latest numbers
- Tracking the Corona Virus: The Latest Figures
- Various charts and tables on countries affected, as well as ongoing assessments on economic damage caused by the virus. Usually a subscription based site, but is now accessible to everyone.
- COVID-19 Stats and Research
- Tons of stats, citations, and data for those who want to dive deeper into the situation – updated regularly
- Video: The Coronavirus Explained, And What You Should Do
- Animated video provides a handy explainer of how the virus works. About 8 minutes long, but it might help fill you in on other knowledge gaps